The Tirumala Venkateswara Temple, more popularly known as the Tirupati Temple, is a famous house of worship. Located in Andhra Pradesh, it welcomes approximately 150,000 pilgrims daily, while on some occasions the number of pilgrims escalates to 500,000 ! This makes it the most visited holy place in the world.
Maintaining the facilities and hygiene in a place where the daily traffic is on such a large scale requires the greatest degree of commitment and dedication. And that is exactly what we provide. Since July 2010, KHFM has maintained 1200 guest houses, including those for VVIPs, at the temple. We also provide other services such as laundry, electrical, pest control, plumbing, gardening and garbage management. Our aim is to maintain the hygiene and facilities in a way that preserves the sanctity of these holy premises.
- 31 year old company with experienced management staff.
- ISO 9001-2008, ISO 14000, ISO 18000 certified integrated facility management company.
- Specific on-site & off-site job training provided by senior management personnel before deputing each staff member to client site at our in house training centre.
- Owns latest machinery for all kinds of job & trained manpower to use them.
- High quality professional service.
- No company is better equipped to enhance your image and efficiency.
Read More >